Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CELL-WALL DEVELOPMENT AND BIPOLAR GROWTH IN THE DESMID PENIUM MARGARITACEUM (ZYGNEMATOPHYCEAE, STREPTOPHYTA). ASYMMETRY IN A SYMMETRIC WORLD1
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 879–893, August 2009
How to Cite
Domozych, D. S., Lambiasse, L., Kiemle, S. N. and Gretz, M. R. (2009), CELL-WALL DEVELOPMENT AND BIPOLAR GROWTH IN THE DESMID PENIUM MARGARITACEUM (ZYGNEMATOPHYCEAE, STREPTOPHYTA). ASYMMETRY IN A SYMMETRIC WORLD. Journal of Phycology, 45: 879–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00713.x
Received 3 October 2008. Accepted 25 February 2009.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!