Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECENT VERSUS RELIC: DISCERNING THE GENETIC SIGNATURE OF FUCUS VESICULOSUS (HETEROKONTOPHYTA; PHAEOPHYCEAE) IN THE NORTHWESTERN ATLANTIC1
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 828–837, August 2009
How to Cite
Muhlin, J. F. and Brawley, S. H. (2009), RECENT VERSUS RELIC: DISCERNING THE GENETIC SIGNATURE OF FUCUS VESICULOSUS (HETEROKONTOPHYTA; PHAEOPHYCEAE) IN THE NORTHWESTERN ATLANTIC. Journal of Phycology, 45: 828–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00715.x
Received 28 August 2008. Accepted 25 February 2009.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!