Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
TRANSCRIPTOMIC ANALYSIS OF GRACILARIA CHANGII (RHODOPHYTA) IN RESPONSE TO HYPER- AND HYPOOSMOTIC STRESSES1
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 1093–1099, October 2009
How to Cite
Teo, S.-S., Ho, C.-L., Teoh, S., Rahim, R. A. and Phang, S.-M. (2009), TRANSCRIPTOMIC ANALYSIS OF GRACILARIA CHANGII (RHODOPHYTA) IN RESPONSE TO HYPER- AND HYPOOSMOTIC STRESSES. Journal of Phycology, 45: 1093–1099. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00724.x
Received 12 May 2008. Accepted 6 May 2009.
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!