Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
TAXONOMIC REVISION AND GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION OF THE SUBGENUS SARGASSUM (FUCALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE) IN THE WESTERN AND CENTRAL PACIFIC ISLANDS BASED ON MORPHOLOGICAL AND MOLECULAR ANALYSES1
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 1213–1227, October 2009
How to Cite
Mattio, L., Payri, C. E. and Verlaque, M. (2009), TAXONOMIC REVISION AND GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION OF THE SUBGENUS SARGASSUM (FUCALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE) IN THE WESTERN AND CENTRAL PACIFIC ISLANDS BASED ON MORPHOLOGICAL AND MOLECULAR ANALYSES. Journal of Phycology, 45: 1213–1227. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00737.x
Received 5 June 2008. Accepted 16 March 2009.
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!