Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
IS THE GROWTH RATE HYPOTHESIS APPLICABLE TO MICROALGAE?1
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 1–12, February 2010
How to Cite
Flynn, K. J., Raven, J. A., Rees, T. A. V., Finkel, Z., Quigg, A. and Beardall, J. (2010), IS THE GROWTH RATE HYPOTHESIS APPLICABLE TO MICROALGAE?. Journal of Phycology, 46: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00756.x
Received 4 February 2009. Accepted 12 June 2009.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!