Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAXONOMY OF THE PHACUS OSCILLANS (EUGLENACEAE) AND ITS CLOSE RELATIVES—BALANCING MORPHOLOGICAL AND MOLECULAR FEATURES1
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 172–182, February 2010
How to Cite
Karnkowska-Ishikawa, A., Milanowski, R., Kwiatowski, J. and Zakryś , B. (2010), TAXONOMY OF THE PHACUS OSCILLANS (EUGLENACEAE) AND ITS CLOSE RELATIVES—BALANCING MORPHOLOGICAL AND MOLECULAR FEATURES. Journal of Phycology, 46: 172–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00765.x
Received 6 February 2009. Accepted 12 June 2009.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!