Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
TESTING THE EFFECTS OF OCEAN ACIDIFICATION ON ALGAL METABOLISM: CONSIDERATIONS FOR EXPERIMENTAL DESIGNS1
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 1236–1251, December 2009
How to Cite
Hurd, C. L., Hepburn, C. D., Currie, K. I., Raven, J. A. and Hunter, K. A. (2009), TESTING THE EFFECTS OF OCEAN ACIDIFICATION ON ALGAL METABOLISM: CONSIDERATIONS FOR EXPERIMENTAL DESIGNS. Journal of Phycology, 45: 1236–1251. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00768.x
Received 28 November 2008. Accepted 6 May 2009.
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!