Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLATILE CONSTITUENTS OF CHAROPHYTES AS OVIPOSITION DETERRENTS OF CULEX PIPIENS PALLENS (DIPTERA: CULICIDAE)1
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 390–395, April 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Xie, S., Han, X., He, Y., Feng, J. and Shi, Y. (2010), VOLATILE CONSTITUENTS OF CHAROPHYTES AS OVIPOSITION DETERRENTS OF CULEX PIPIENS PALLENS (DIPTERA: CULICIDAE). Journal of Phycology, 46: 390–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00769.x
Received 6 March 2009. Accepted 29 August 2009.
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!