Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE IN FRESHWATER CLADOPHORA-EPIPHYTE ASSEMBLAGES: REGULATION IN RESPONSE TO PHOSPHORUS SUPPLY AND LOCALIZATION1
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 93–101, February 2010
How to Cite
Young, E. B., Tucker, R. C. and Pansch, L. A. (2010), ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE IN FRESHWATER CLADOPHORA-EPIPHYTE ASSEMBLAGES: REGULATION IN RESPONSE TO PHOSPHORUS SUPPLY AND LOCALIZATION. Journal of Phycology, 46: 93–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00782.x
Received 25 March 2009. Accepted 17 August 2009.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!