Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
COMPARATIVE ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ALGAL BLOOM DINOFLAGELLATES PROROCENTRUM DONGHAIENSE AND ALEXANDRIUM CATENELLA, AND THE DIATOM SKELETONEMA COSTATUM1
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 260–265, April 2010
How to Cite
Ou, L., Huang, B., Hong, H., Qi, Y. and Lu, S. (2010), COMPARATIVE ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ALGAL BLOOM DINOFLAGELLATES PROROCENTRUM DONGHAIENSE AND ALEXANDRIUM CATENELLA, AND THE DIATOM SKELETONEMA COSTATUM. Journal of Phycology, 46: 260–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2009.00800.x
Received 24 September 2008. Accepted 12 October 2009.
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!