Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
SEXUAL PROCESSES AND PHYLOGENETIC RELATIONSHIPS OF A HOMOTHALLIC STRAIN IN THE CLOSTERIUM PERACEROSUM–STRIGOSUM–LITTORALE COMPLEX (ZYGNEMATALES, CHAROPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 278–284, April 2010
How to Cite
Tsuchikane, Y., Sato, M., Ootaki, T., Kokubun, Y., Nozaki, H., Ito, M. and Sekimoto, H. (2010), SEXUAL PROCESSES AND PHYLOGENETIC RELATIONSHIPS OF A HOMOTHALLIC STRAIN IN THE CLOSTERIUM PERACEROSUM–STRIGOSUM–LITTORALE COMPLEX (ZYGNEMATALES, CHAROPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 46: 278–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00806.x
Received 2 January 2009. Accepted 12 October 2009.
Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!