Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
EMILIANIA HUXLEYI (PRYMNESIOPHYCEAE): NITROGEN-METABOLISM GENES AND THEIR EXPRESSION IN RESPONSE TO EXTERNAL NITROGEN SOURCES1
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 266–277, April 2010
How to Cite
Bruhn, A., LaRoche, J. and Richardson, K. (2010), EMILIANIA HUXLEYI (PRYMNESIOPHYCEAE): NITROGEN-METABOLISM GENES AND THEIR EXPRESSION IN RESPONSE TO EXTERNAL NITROGEN SOURCES. Journal of Phycology, 46: 266–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00809.x
Received 9 March 2008. Accepted 12 October 2009.
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!