Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPTIMIZATION OF DNA EXTRACTION FROM BROWN ALGAE (PHAEOPHYCEAE) BASED ON A COMMERCIAL KIT1
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 616–621, June 2010
How to Cite
Snirc, A., Silberfeld, T., Bonnet, J., Tillier, A., Tuffet, S. and Sun, J.-S. (2010), OPTIMIZATION OF DNA EXTRACTION FROM BROWN ALGAE (PHAEOPHYCEAE) BASED ON A COMMERCIAL KIT. Journal of Phycology, 46: 616–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00817.x
Received 5 March 2009. Accepted 7 December 2009.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Accumulated lipids rather than the rigid cell walls impede the extraction of genetic materials for effective colony PCRs in Chlorella vulgaris, Microbial Cell Factories, 2013, 12, 1, 106, , , ,
- 3Detection of Laminariaceae Species Based on PCR by Family-specific ITS Primers, Fisheries and aquatic sciences, 2012, 15, 2, 157, ,
- 4Systematics and evolutionary history of pyrenoid-bearing taxa in brown algae (Phaeophyceae), European Journal of Phycology, 2011, 46, 4, 361, , , , , ,
- 5Phylogenetic Analysis of Phyllospadix iwatensis Based on Nucleotide Sequences Encoding 18S rRNA and ITS-1, Fisheries and aquatic sciences, 2010, 13, 4, 272, ,