Present address: Bristol-Myers Squibb, Shinjuku i-Land Tower 5-, Nishi-Shinjuku-6, Shinjuku, Tokyo 163-1328, Japan.
PHYLOGENETIC PLACEMENT, GENOME SIZE, AND GC CONTENT OF THE LIQUID-HYDROCARBON-PRODUCING GREEN MICROALGA BOTRYOCOCCUS BRAUNII STRAIN BERKELEY (SHOWA) (CHLOROPHYTA)1
Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 534–540, June 2010
How to Cite
Weiss, T. L., Spencer Johnston, J., Fujisawa, K., Sumimoto, K., Okada, S., Chappell, J. and Devarenne, T. P. (2010), PHYLOGENETIC PLACEMENT, GENOME SIZE, AND GC CONTENT OF THE LIQUID-HYDROCARBON-PRODUCING GREEN MICROALGA BOTRYOCOCCUS BRAUNII STRAIN BERKELEY (SHOWA) (CHLOROPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 46: 534–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00820.x
Received 10 April 2009. Accepted 7 December 2009.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!