Both authors contributed equally to this work.
REDOX PROPERTIES ARE CONSERVED IN RUBISCOS FROM DIATOMS AND GREEN ALGAE THROUGH A DIFFERENT PATTERN OF CYSTEINES1
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 516–524, June 2010
How to Cite
Marín-Navarro, J., García-Murria, M. J. and Moreno, J. (2010), REDOX PROPERTIES ARE CONSERVED IN RUBISCOS FROM DIATOMS AND GREEN ALGAE THROUGH A DIFFERENT PATTERN OF CYSTEINES. Journal of Phycology, 46: 516–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00822.x
Received 5 March 2009. Accepted 18 November 2009.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!