Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
SCREENING OF ULTRAVIOLET-A AND ULTRAVIOLET-B RADIATION IN MARINE GREEN MACROALGAE (CHLOROPHYTA)1
Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 444–455, June 2010
How to Cite
Pescheck, F., Bischof, K. and Bilger, W. (2010), SCREENING OF ULTRAVIOLET-A AND ULTRAVIOLET-B RADIATION IN MARINE GREEN MACROALGAE (CHLOROPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 46: 444–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00825.x
Received 23 October 2008. Accepted 18 November 2009.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1UVB-induced DNA and photosystem II damage in two intertidal green macroalgae: Distinct survival strategies in UV-screening and non-screening Chlorophyta, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 2014, 132, 85, , , ,
- 2Acclimation to UV radiation and antioxidative defence in the endemic Antarctic brown macroalga Desmarestia anceps along a depth gradient, Polar Biology, 2013, 36, 12, 1779, , ,
- 3Changes in Phenolic Compounds and Cellular Ultrastructure of Arctic and Antarctic Strains of Zygnema (Zygnematophyceae, Streptophyta) after Exposure to Experimentally Enhanced UV to PAR Ratio, Microbial Ecology, 2013, 65, 1, 68, , , ,