Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
VARIABILITY IN CELL SIZE, NUTRIENT DEPLETION, AND GROWTH RATES OF THE SOUTHERN OCEAN DIATOM FRAGILARIOPSIS KERGUELENSIS (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE) AFTER PROLONGED IRON LIMITATION1
Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 497–506, June 2010
How to Cite
Timmermans, K. R. and Van Der Wagt, B. (2010), VARIABILITY IN CELL SIZE, NUTRIENT DEPLETION, AND GROWTH RATES OF THE SOUTHERN OCEAN DIATOM FRAGILARIOPSIS KERGUELENSIS (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE) AFTER PROLONGED IRON LIMITATION. Journal of Phycology, 46: 497–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00827.x
Received 8 May 2009. Accepted 7 December 2009.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!