Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOLECULAR PHYLOGENY AND EVOLUTION OF RED ALGAL PARASITES: A CASE STUDY OF BENZAITENIA, JANCZEWSKIA, AND ULULANIA (CERAMIALES)1
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 580–590, June 2010
How to Cite
Kurihara, A., Abe, T., Tani, M. and Sherwood, A. R. (2010), MOLECULAR PHYLOGENY AND EVOLUTION OF RED ALGAL PARASITES: A CASE STUDY OF BENZAITENIA, JANCZEWSKIA, AND ULULANIA (CERAMIALES). Journal of Phycology, 46: 580–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00834.x
Received 17 December 2008. Accepted 18 November 2009.
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!