Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE CONTRIBUTION OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN STRAINS TO THE PHYLOGENY OF CYANOBACTERIA: FOCUSING ON THE NOSTOCACEAE (NOSTOCALES, CYANOBACTERIA)1
Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 564–579, June 2010
How to Cite
Thomazeau, S., Houdan-Fourmont, A., Couté, A., Duval, C., Couloux, A., Rousseau, F. and Bernard, C. (2010), THE CONTRIBUTION OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN STRAINS TO THE PHYLOGENY OF CYANOBACTERIA: FOCUSING ON THE NOSTOCACEAE (NOSTOCALES, CYANOBACTERIA). Journal of Phycology, 46: 564–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00836.x
Received 15 October 2008. Accepted 18 November 2009.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!