Present address: EA 2106, Biomolécules et Biotechnologies Végétales, Département de Physiologie et Biologie Végétales, Parc Grandmont, Université de Tours, 37000 Tours, France.
ISOLATION AND SEQUENCE ANALYSIS OF A cDNA ENCODING A NOVEL PUTATIVE ESTERASE FROM THE MARINE MICROALGA ISOCHRYSIS GALBANA (PRYMNESIOPHYCEAE, HAPTOPHYTA)1
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 679–684, August 2010
How to Cite
Godet, S., Loiseau, C., Pencreac’h, G., Ergan, F. and Hérault, J. (2010), ISOLATION AND SEQUENCE ANALYSIS OF A cDNA ENCODING A NOVEL PUTATIVE ESTERASE FROM THE MARINE MICROALGA ISOCHRYSIS GALBANA (PRYMNESIOPHYCEAE, HAPTOPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 46: 679–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00838.x
Received 3 April 2009. Accepted 28 January 2010.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!