Present address: Division of Science, Lyon College, 2300 Highland Road, Batesville, Arkansas 72501, USA.
ANALYSES OF THE COMPLETE CHLOROPLAST GENOME SEQUENCES OF TWO MEMBERS OF THE PELAGOPHYCEAE: AUREOCOCCUS ANOPHAGEFFERENS CCMP1984 AND AUREOUMBRA LAGUNENSIS CCMP15071
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 602–615, June 2010
How to Cite
Ong, H. C., Wilhelm, S. W., Gobler, C. J., Bullerjahn, G., Jacobs, M. A., McKay, J., Sims, E. H., Gillett, W. G., Zhou, Y., Haugen, E., Rocap, G. and Cattolico, R. A. (2010), ANALYSES OF THE COMPLETE CHLOROPLAST GENOME SEQUENCES OF TWO MEMBERS OF THE PELAGOPHYCEAE: AUREOCOCCUS ANOPHAGEFFERENS CCMP1984 AND AUREOUMBRA LAGUNENSIS CCMP1507. Journal of Phycology, 46: 602–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00841.x
Received 2 July 2009. Accepted 7 December 2009.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!