Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
THE PERFORMANCE OF SPRAY-IRRIGATED ULVA LACTUCA (ULVOPHYCEAE, CHLOROPHYTA) AS A CROP AND AS A BIOFILTER OF FISHPOND EFFLUENTS1
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 813–817, August 2010
How to Cite
Msuya, F. E. and Neori, A. (2010), THE PERFORMANCE OF SPRAY-IRRIGATED ULVA LACTUCA (ULVOPHYCEAE, CHLOROPHYTA) AS A CROP AND AS A BIOFILTER OF FISHPOND EFFLUENTS. Journal of Phycology, 46: 813–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00843.x
Received 24 December 2008. Accepted 28 January 2010.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!