Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
Delineation of Two Sibling Red Algal Species, Gracilaria Gracilis and Gracilaria Dura (Gracilariales, Rhodophyta), Using Multiple DNA Markers: Resurrection of the Species G. Dura Previously Described in the Northern Atlantic 200 Years Ago1
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 720–727, August 2010
How to Cite
Destombe, C., Valero, M. and Guillemin, M. L. (2010), Delineation of Two Sibling Red Algal Species, Gracilaria Gracilis and Gracilaria Dura (Gracilariales, Rhodophyta), Using Multiple DNA Markers: Resurrection of the Species G. Dura Previously Described in the Northern Atlantic 200 Years Ago. Journal of Phycology, 46: 720–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00846.x
Received 18 July 2009. Accepted 7 January 2010.
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!