Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
COORDINATED CAROTENOID AND LIPID SYNTHESES INDUCED IN PARIETOCHLORIS INCISA (CHLOROPHYTA, TREBOUXIOPHYCEAE) MUTANT DEFICIENT IN Δ5 DESATURASE BY NITROGEN STARVATION AND HIGH LIGHT1
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 763–772, August 2010
How to Cite
Solovchenko, A., Merzlyak, M. N., Khozin-Goldberg, I., Cohen, Z. and Boussiba, S. (2010), COORDINATED CAROTENOID AND LIPID SYNTHESES INDUCED IN PARIETOCHLORIS INCISA (CHLOROPHYTA, TREBOUXIOPHYCEAE) MUTANT DEFICIENT IN Δ5 DESATURASE BY NITROGEN STARVATION AND HIGH LIGHT. Journal of Phycology, 46: 763–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00849.x
Received 1 August 2009. Accepted 28 January 2010.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!