Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
PHENOTYPIC CHARACTERIZATION AND HYDROGEN PRODUCTION IN CHLAMYDOMONAS REINHARDTII QB-BINDING D1-PROTEIN MUTANTS UNDER SULFUR STARVATION: CHANGES IN CHL FLUORESCENCE AND PIGMENT COMPOSITION1
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 788–799, August 2010
How to Cite
Faraloni, C. and Torzillo, G. (2010), PHENOTYPIC CHARACTERIZATION AND HYDROGEN PRODUCTION IN CHLAMYDOMONAS REINHARDTII QB-BINDING D1-PROTEIN MUTANTS UNDER SULFUR STARVATION: CHANGES IN CHL FLUORESCENCE AND PIGMENT COMPOSITION. Journal of Phycology, 46: 788–799. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00857.x
Received 1 September 2009. Accepted 28 January 2010.
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!