Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFFICIENCY OF GROWTH AND NUTRIENT UPTAKE FROM WASTEWATER BY HETEROTROPHIC, AUTOTROPHIC, AND MIXOTROPHIC CULTIVATION OF CHLORELLA VULGARIS IMMOBILIZED WITH AZOSPIRILLUM BRASILENSE1
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 800–812, August 2010
How to Cite
Perez-Garcia, O., De-Bashan, L. E., Hernandez, J.-P. and Bashan, Y. (2010), EFFICIENCY OF GROWTH AND NUTRIENT UPTAKE FROM WASTEWATER BY HETEROTROPHIC, AUTOTROPHIC, AND MIXOTROPHIC CULTIVATION OF CHLORELLA VULGARIS IMMOBILIZED WITH AZOSPIRILLUM BRASILENSE. Journal of Phycology, 46: 800–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00862.x
Received 10 July 2009. Accepted 28 January 2010.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!