Present address: School of Environmental Sciences, Centre for Coastal Biogeochemistry, Southern Cross University, PO Box 157, Lismore, 2480, NSW, Australia.
TEMPERATURE EFFECT ON CARBON ISOTOPIC DISCRIMINATION BY UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA (PHAEOPHYTA) IN A CLOSED EXPERIMENTAL SYSTEM1
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1180–1186, December 2010
How to Cite
de Carvalho, M. C., Hayashizaki, K.-i. and Ogawa, H. (2010), TEMPERATURE EFFECT ON CARBON ISOTOPIC DISCRIMINATION BY UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA (PHAEOPHYTA) IN A CLOSED EXPERIMENTAL SYSTEM. Journal of Phycology, 46: 1180–1186. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00895.x
Received 26 October 2009. Accepted 19 April 2010.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!