Author for correspondence: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE ON THE SENSITIVITY OF NITROGENASE TO OXYGEN IN TWO HETEROCYSTOUS CYANOBACTERIA1
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1172–1179, December 2010
How to Cite
Compaoré, J. and Stal, L. J. (2010), EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE ON THE SENSITIVITY OF NITROGENASE TO OXYGEN IN TWO HETEROCYSTOUS CYANOBACTERIA. Journal of Phycology, 46: 1172–1179. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00899.x
Received 16 November 2009. Accepted 19 April 2010.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!