Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
AN UNRECOGNIZED ANCIENT LINEAGE OF GREEN PLANTS PERSISTS IN DEEP MARINE WATERS†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1288–1295, December 2010
How to Cite
Zechman, F. W., Verbruggen, H., Leliaert, F., Ashworth, M., Buchheim, M. A., Fawley, M. W., Spalding, H., Pueschel, C. M., Buchheim, J. A., Verghese, B. and Hanisak, M. D. (2010), AN UNRECOGNIZED ANCIENT LINEAGE OF GREEN PLANTS PERSISTS IN DEEP MARINE WATERS. Journal of Phycology, 46: 1288–1295. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00900.x
Received 11 January 2010. Accepted 30 June 2010.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!