Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
MOLECULAR PHYLOGENY OF GRACILARIA SPECIES INFERRED FROM MOLECULAR MARKERS BELONGING TO THREE DIFFERENT GENOMES1
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1322–1328, December 2010
How to Cite
Pareek, M., Mishra, A. and Jha, B. (2010), MOLECULAR PHYLOGENY OF GRACILARIA SPECIES INFERRED FROM MOLECULAR MARKERS BELONGING TO THREE DIFFERENT GENOMES. Journal of Phycology, 46: 1322–1328. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00903.x
Received 9 October 2009. Accepted 30 June 2010.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!