Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
SPECIES DELIMITATION, TAXONOMY, AND BIOGEOGRAPHY OF DICTYOTA IN EUROPE (DICTYOTALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1301–1321, December 2010
How to Cite
Tronholm, A., Steen, F., Tyberghein, L., Leliaert, F., Verbruggen, H., Antonia Ribera Siguan, M. and De Clerck, O. (2010), SPECIES DELIMITATION, TAXONOMY, AND BIOGEOGRAPHY OF DICTYOTA IN EUROPE (DICTYOTALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 46: 1301–1321. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00908.x
Received 13 January 2010. Accepted 30 June 2010.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!