Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
ECOPHYSIOLOGICAL PERFORMANCE OF THE AEROTERRESTRIAL GREEN ALGA KLEBSORMIDIUM CRENULATUM (CHAROPHYCEAE, STREPTOPHYTA) ISOLATED FROM AN ALPINE SOIL CRUST WITH AN EMPHASIS ON DESICCATION STRESS1
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1187–1197, December 2010
How to Cite
Karsten, U., Lütz, C. and Holzinger, A. (2010), ECOPHYSIOLOGICAL PERFORMANCE OF THE AEROTERRESTRIAL GREEN ALGA KLEBSORMIDIUM CRENULATUM (CHAROPHYCEAE, STREPTOPHYTA) ISOLATED FROM AN ALPINE SOIL CRUST WITH AN EMPHASIS ON DESICCATION STRESS. Journal of Phycology, 46: 1187–1197. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00921.x
Received 31 March 2010. Accepted 20 July 2010.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!