Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHORT- AND LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF ELEVATED CO2 ON PHOTOSYNTHESIS AND RESPIRATION IN THE MARINE MACROALGA HIZIKIA FUSIFORMIS (SARGASSACEAE, PHAEOPHYTA) GROWN AT LOW AND HIGH N SUPPLIES1
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 87–97, February 2011
How to Cite
Zou, D., Gao, K. and Luo, H. (2011), SHORT- AND LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF ELEVATED CO2 ON PHOTOSYNTHESIS AND RESPIRATION IN THE MARINE MACROALGA HIZIKIA FUSIFORMIS (SARGASSACEAE, PHAEOPHYTA) GROWN AT LOW AND HIGH N SUPPLIES. Journal of Phycology, 47: 87–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00929.x
Received 4 December 2009. Accepted 20 July 2010.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!