Present address: Department of Biology, Stanford University, 371 Serra Mall, Stanford, California 94305, USA.
PHOTOACCLIMATION IN THE PHOTOTROPHIC MARINE CILIATE MESODINIUM RUBRUM (CILIOPHORA)1
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 324–332, April 2011
How to Cite
Moeller, H. V., Johnson, M. D. and Falkowski, P. G. (2011), PHOTOACCLIMATION IN THE PHOTOTROPHIC MARINE CILIATE MESODINIUM RUBRUM (CILIOPHORA). Journal of Phycology, 47: 324–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2010.00954.x
Received 24 May 2010. Accepted 13 September 2010.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!