Present address: University of Vienna, Department of Molecular Systems Biology, Althanstraße 14, 1090 Vienna, Austria.
AN OPTIMIZED METHOD FOR THE ISOLATION OF NUCLEI FROM CHLAMYDOMONAS REINHARDTII (CHLOROPHYCEAE)1
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 333–340, April 2011
How to Cite
Winck, F. V., Kwasniewski, M., Wienkoop, S. and Mueller-Roeber, B. (2011), AN OPTIMIZED METHOD FOR THE ISOLATION OF NUCLEI FROM CHLAMYDOMONAS REINHARDTII (CHLOROPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 47: 333–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.00967.x
Received 17 October 2009. Accepted 13 September 2010.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!