Present address: Atmosphere and Ocean Research Institute, Department of Marine Bioscience, University of Tokyo, Kashiwanoha 5-1-5, Kashiwashi, Japan.
PHYSIOLOGICAL PERFORMANCE OF FLOATING GIANT KELP MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (PHAEOPHYCEAE): LATITUDINAL VARIABILITY IN THE EFFECTS OF TEMPERATURE AND GRAZING1
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 269–281, April 2011
How to Cite
Rothäusler, E., Gómez, I., Hinojosa, I. A., Karsten, U., Tala, F. and Thiel, M. (2011), PHYSIOLOGICAL PERFORMANCE OF FLOATING GIANT KELP MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (PHAEOPHYCEAE): LATITUDINAL VARIABILITY IN THE EFFECTS OF TEMPERATURE AND GRAZING. Journal of Phycology, 47: 269–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.00971.x
Received 11 February 2009. Accepted 4 August 2010.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!