Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
THE FLAGELLAR PHOTORESPONSE IN VOLVOX SPECIES (VOLVOCACEAE, CHLOROPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 580–583, June 2011
How to Cite
Solari, C. A., Drescher, K. and Goldstein, R. E. (2011), THE FLAGELLAR PHOTORESPONSE IN VOLVOX SPECIES (VOLVOCACEAE, CHLOROPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 47: 580–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.00983.x
Received 1 May 2010. Accepted 6 October 2010.
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Physics of microswimmers—single particle motion and collective behavior: a review, Reports on Progress in Physics, 2015, 78, 5, 056601, , ,
- 2Ontogenetic diversity of colonies and intercellular cytoplasmic bridges in the algae of the genus Volvox, Russian Journal of Developmental Biology, 2014, 45, 4, 231,
- 3There is more than one way to turn a spherical cellular monolayer inside out: type B embryo inversion in Volvox globator, BMC Biology, 2011, 9, 1, 89, ,