Present address: Fachbereich Biologie, Universität Konstanz, 78457 Konstanz, Germany.
SPOROGENESIS UNDER ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION IN LAMINARIA DIGITATA (PHAEOPHYCEAE) REVEALS PROTECTION OF PHOTOSENSITIVE MEIOSPORES WITHIN SORAL TISSUE: PHYSIOLOGICAL AND ANATOMICAL EVIDENCE1
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 603–614, June 2011
How to Cite
Gruber, A., Roleda, M. Y., Bartsch, I., Hanelt, D. and Wiencke, C. (2011), SPOROGENESIS UNDER ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION IN LAMINARIA DIGITATA (PHAEOPHYCEAE) REVEALS PROTECTION OF PHOTOSENSITIVE MEIOSPORES WITHIN SORAL TISSUE: PHYSIOLOGICAL AND ANATOMICAL EVIDENCE. Journal of Phycology, 47: 603–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.00998.x
Received 15 May 2010. Accepted 14 January 2011.
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!