Present address: Institute of Marine Affairs, National Sun Yat-sen University, Kaohsiung 804, Taiwan.
POLYAMINE ACCLIMATION ALLEVIATES HYPERSALINITY-INDUCED OXIDATIVE STRESS IN A MARINE GREEN MACROALGA, ULVA FASCIATA, BY MODULATION OF ANTIOXIDATIVE ENZYME GENE EXPRESSION1
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 538–547, June 2011
How to Cite
Sung, M.-S., Chow, T.-J. and Lee, T.-M. (2011), POLYAMINE ACCLIMATION ALLEVIATES HYPERSALINITY-INDUCED OXIDATIVE STRESS IN A MARINE GREEN MACROALGA, ULVA FASCIATA, BY MODULATION OF ANTIOXIDATIVE ENZYME GENE EXPRESSION. Journal of Phycology, 47: 538–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.00999.x
Received 22 February 2010. Accepted 14 January 2011.
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!