Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREQUENT CLONALITY IN FUCOIDS (FUCUS RADICANS AND FUCUS VESICULOSUS; FUCALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE) IN THE BALTIC SEA1
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 990–998, October 2011
How to Cite
Johannesson, K., Johansson, D., Larsson, K. H., Huenchuñir, C. J., Perus, J., Forslund, H., Kautsky, L. and Pereyra, R. T. (2011), FREQUENT CLONALITY IN FUCOIDS (FUCUS RADICANS AND FUCUS VESICULOSUS; FUCALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE) IN THE BALTIC SEA. Journal of Phycology, 47: 990–998. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01032.x
Received 25 May 2010. Accepted 14 January 2011.
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!