These authors contributed equally to this work.
NUCLEAR MONOPLOIDY AND ASEXUAL PROPAGATION OF NANNOCHLOROPSIS OCEANICA (EUSTIGMATOPHYCEAE) AS REVEALED BY ITS GENOME SEQUENCE†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1425–1432, December 2011
How to Cite
Pan, K., Qin, J., Li, S., Dai, W., Zhu, B., Jin, Y., Yu, W., Yang, G. and Li, D. (2011), NUCLEAR MONOPLOIDY AND ASEXUAL PROPAGATION OF NANNOCHLOROPSIS OCEANICA (EUSTIGMATOPHYCEAE) AS REVEALED BY ITS GENOME SEQUENCE. Journal of Phycology, 47: 1425–1432. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01057.x
Received 13 January 2011. Accepted 11 May 2011.
This article was published online on September 23, 2011. A spelling error in the title was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected September 29, 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!