Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
INFLUENCE OF DIFFERENT LIGHT INTENSITIES AND DIFFERENT IRON NUTRITION ON THE PHOTOSYNTHETIC APPARATUS IN THE DIATOM CYCLOTELLA MENEGHINIANA (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1266–1273, December 2011
How to Cite
Beer, A., Juhas, M. and Büchel, C. (2011), INFLUENCE OF DIFFERENT LIGHT INTENSITIES AND DIFFERENT IRON NUTRITION ON THE PHOTOSYNTHETIC APPARATUS IN THE DIATOM CYCLOTELLA MENEGHINIANA (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 47: 1266–1273. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01060.x
Received 14 July 2010. Accepted 9 March 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!