Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
PHYCOBILIPROTEIN COMPONENTS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PHYCOBILISOME FROM A THERMOPHILIC CYANOBACTERIUM MYXOSARCINA CONCINNA1
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1304–1315, December 2011
How to Cite
Sun, L. and Wang, S. (2011), PHYCOBILIPROTEIN COMPONENTS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PHYCOBILISOME FROM A THERMOPHILIC CYANOBACTERIUM MYXOSARCINA CONCINNA. Journal of Phycology, 47: 1304–1315. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01067.x
Received 24 January 2010. Accepted 6 May 2011.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!