Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
IS TEMPORAL OCCURRENCE OF DIATOMS RELATED TO SPECIES TRAITS, LOCAL ABUNDANCE, AND REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION?1
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1445–1453, December 2011
How to Cite
Virtanen, L. K., Köngäs, P., Aitto-Oja, S. and Soininen, J. (2011), IS TEMPORAL OCCURRENCE OF DIATOMS RELATED TO SPECIES TRAITS, LOCAL ABUNDANCE, AND REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION?. Journal of Phycology, 47: 1445–1453. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01068.x
Received 16 December 2010. Accepted 3 May 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!