Present address: Department of Geography and Environmental Studies, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1S 5B6.
THE INFLUENCE OF SUBMERGED MACROPHYTES ON SEDIMENTARY DIATOM ASSEMBLAGES1
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1230–1240, December 2011
How to Cite
Vermaire, J. C., Prairie, Y. T. and Gregory-Eaves, I. (2011), THE INFLUENCE OF SUBMERGED MACROPHYTES ON SEDIMENTARY DIATOM ASSEMBLAGES. Journal of Phycology, 47: 1230–1240. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01069.x
Received 28 January 2010. Accepted 9 March 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!