Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
ONTOGENY, HOMOLOGY, AND TERMINOLOGY—WALL MORPHOGENESIS AS AN AID TO CHARACTER RECOGNITION AND CHARACTER STATE DEFINITION FOR PENNATE DIATOM SYSTEMATICS1
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 1–31, February 2012
How to Cite
Cox, E. J. (2012), ONTOGENY, HOMOLOGY, AND TERMINOLOGY—WALL MORPHOGENESIS AS AN AID TO CHARACTER RECOGNITION AND CHARACTER STATE DEFINITION FOR PENNATE DIATOM SYSTEMATICS. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01081.x
Received 16 November 2010. Accepted 7 July 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!