Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARBON/NUTRIENT BALANCE IN RELATION TO BIOMASS PRODUCTION AND HALOGENATED COMPOUND CONTENT IN THE RED ALGA ASPARAGOPSIS TAXIFORMIS (BONNEMAISONIACEAE)1
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 248–253, February 2012
How to Cite
Mata, L., Gaspar, H. and Santos, R. (2012), CARBON/NUTRIENT BALANCE IN RELATION TO BIOMASS PRODUCTION AND HALOGENATED COMPOUND CONTENT IN THE RED ALGA ASPARAGOPSIS TAXIFORMIS (BONNEMAISONIACEAE). Journal of Phycology, 48: 248–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01083.x
Received 12 November 2010. Accepted 1 June 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!