Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
THE CYANOBACTERIAL CHLOROPHYLL-BINDING-PROTEIN ISIA ACTS TO INCREASE THE IN VIVO EFFECTIVE ABSORPTION CROSS-SECTION OF PSI UNDER IRON LIMITATION1
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 145–154, February 2012
How to Cite
Ryan-Keogh, T. J., Macey, A. I., Cockshutt, A. M., Moore, C. M. and Bibby, T. S. (2012), THE CYANOBACTERIAL CHLOROPHYLL-BINDING-PROTEIN ISIA ACTS TO INCREASE THE IN VIVO EFFECTIVE ABSORPTION CROSS-SECTION OF PSI UNDER IRON LIMITATION. Journal of Phycology, 48: 145–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01092.x
Received 8 March 2011. Accepted 05 June 2011.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!