Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
DIFFERENCES IN GROWTH AND PHYSIOLOGY OF MARINE SYNECHOCOCCUS (CYANOBACTERIA) ON NITRATE VERSUS AMMONIUM ARE NOT DETERMINED SOLELY BY NITROGEN SOURCE REDOX STATE1
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 106–116, February 2012
How to Cite
Collier, J. L., Lovindeer, R., Xi, Y., Radway, J. C. and Armstrong, R. A. (2012), DIFFERENCES IN GROWTH AND PHYSIOLOGY OF MARINE SYNECHOCOCCUS (CYANOBACTERIA) ON NITRATE VERSUS AMMONIUM ARE NOT DETERMINED SOLELY BY NITROGEN SOURCE REDOX STATE. Journal of Phycology, 48: 106–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01100.x
Received 19 May 2010. Accepted 1 June 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!