Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
DIFFERENCES IN GROWTH AND PHYSIOLOGY OF MARINE SYNECHOCOCCUS (CYANOBACTERIA) ON NITRATE VERSUS AMMONIUM ARE NOT DETERMINED SOLELY BY NITROGEN SOURCE REDOX STATE1
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 106–116, February 2012
How to Cite
Collier, J. L., Lovindeer, R., Xi, Y., Radway, J. C. and Armstrong, R. A. (2012), DIFFERENCES IN GROWTH AND PHYSIOLOGY OF MARINE SYNECHOCOCCUS (CYANOBACTERIA) ON NITRATE VERSUS AMMONIUM ARE NOT DETERMINED SOLELY BY NITROGEN SOURCE REDOX STATE. Journal of Phycology, 48: 106–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01100.x
Received 19 May 2010. Accepted 1 June 2011.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!